2020 Pool FAQs
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I use the pool?
- Both pools are open to residents on a "first-come first-serve" basis. Residents will be allowed admittance until the capacity limit is reached. The currently maximum capacity for the Community Center pool is 134, and for Village Hall pool is 100.
Can I bring guest to the pool?
- There is currently a separate guest policy of each pool
- For the Community Center pool you may bring up to 2 guest with you Monday - Friday. There are no guest allowed on the weekends.
- If you guest would like to visit the pool without you, you be get them a guest pass for the week by reaching out to Carrie at Baxtervillage@kuester.com
- For Village Hall there are NO GUESTS allowed at this time.
I work all day; can my nanny take my kids to the pool?
- Yes, your nanny can bring your kids to the pool, however the nanny cannot go to the pool if the parent/guardian is going as well. When registering for the pool, please be sure to register your Nanny’s name. Also you must email Carrie at Baxtervillage@kuester.com to inform her so that her name can be added to the resident verification system.
I rent a home in Baxter; can I sign up to use the pool?
- Yes, but only if the owner of the property grants their amenity privileges to you. In addition to this the HOA must have your current lease agreement on file. Lease agreements can be e-mailed to Baxtervillage@kuester.com if they are not already on file.
When will the pool capacity be increased?
- The Board is reviewing the latest updates with COVID-19 daily and are continuing to have discussions and listen to feedback from DHEC, and the community’s pool management vendor, insurance provider, and legal counsel. As new information is provided, these restrictions will continue to be evaluated.
Will Furniture be available for me to use at the pool?
- No, at this time all HOA owned furniture will be locked up. You may bring your own furniture, so long as you remove it when you leave the facility.
Should I bring sanitizer with me to the pool?
- Yes, you are encouraged to do so.
Who do I reach out to with any questions?
You may reach out to Baxter’s on-site staff via Baxtervillage@kuester.com .